Monday, December 19, 2005

2:nd report

Miss Kate's orders whear short, but very clear.
"now I want to see you dresed up in girly underwear
spanking your behind slave WITHOUT COMING"

Reading the lines above sent an nervous shiver through my body. I was NOT allowed to come, until instructed to do so. Also I was to dress up in girt clothes.. One thing I have very little experience from.
So earlier today I had to go shopping. I visited a women's clothes store and nervously approched the underwear section. While I browsed through their selection A young beautiful girl approached me with a smile and asked if i needed help. Immediately i blushed allot!. My face went red and I did not know what to answer so I just stared att her for embarrassing long moment before I finally answered Yes, please.
We had an very confusing and embarrassing discussion since I convinced her it was a gift for my girlfriend, but did not know the size so I said "The same size as me". "Right..., she said with a smile.. Boy I felt ashamed!
Anyway, now I got my underwear. Hopefully it will fit. I will try them on in a short while. I'll just shave a bit first. Assuming Miss Kate does not like a hairy crotch?




1,5 HOURS LATER

So. Now slave humble has completed Miss Kate's second task. I have spanked myself hard at least 50 times over a period of more than one hour. My as is RED and and sour (Is that the right word?), my dick is standing tall and erect.PLEASE Miss Kate. May I pleaeeease jerk of until i cum?

I have attached a few photos below. Also there are three movies avalible for Miss Kates pleasure:
Click here to watch 'Second_0001'
Click here to watch 'Second_0002'
Click here to watch 'Second_0003'















Tomorrow I will try to get my hands on a better camera, so Miss Kate kan see all mybruises

Good night Miss Kate. Have pleasant dreams, I know I will...
/humble

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MISS KATE here

I WANT TO SEE YOU USING THE BUTPLUG ON YOU LIKE A CHEAP WHORE DRESS SLUTTY AND WRIGGLING YOUR BUM, I DONT CARE IF YOU GET EXITED, I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR NEED BUT I WANT THIS VIDEO ASAP SLUT, ALO WEAR THE GAGG AND NIPPLE CLAMP