Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Free, free, free

Hello hello.
It's been way to long since my last posting. Sorry for that. But I have been busy satisfying my Mistress. My previous Mistress that is. We have now decided to go our separate ways. Meaning that I'm free as a bird and accepting applications once again :)

Please see this link for more information
http://www.slaveregister.com/221-125-886

But seriously. I am available for online play again. If you send me a "task" to be completed, I will respond with a detailed description and pictures of my adventure! If you like we could also schedule an online session where I will perform for you in front of my webcam. Doing selfbondage before a live webcam REALLY TURNS ME ON! what about you?

Interested?
Well, just send me a mess (Using the "comments" button below) and I will contact you!

No comments: