Thursday, August 30, 2007

Selfbondage scenario

Here’s a picture of me in a selfbondage scenario. First I secured myself to the chair with the ankle rope and the long rope around my wrists. On my balls I placed a spike parachute, that really, really hurts when stretched. To the parachute I attached a long rubber band (blue). The rubber band is then attached to a long rope that passes through a hook in front of me and up to a ceiling hook and then down to my hands behind the chair. A few inches above my hands are the key to my handcuffs.


Release method

To get out of this scenario, all I had to do was to pull the rope behind me until I could reach the keys. Sounds easy, right? Well, its not! Since the rope is a little bit to short I also need to stretch the rubber band. This in his turn puts the spikes in the parachute right into my balls. Ouch!

On top of that I had attached one bucket above my head that was slowly being filled with water. The bucket was attached to the same rope as my key rope. So as the bucket slowly filled up with water from another bucket with melting ice. The parachute rope slowly, slowly got stretched..

To top it of I had positioned myself so I had a huge window on front of me. Being dark outside the only thing protecting me from my neighbours curious eyes was my curtain. Although this curtain stayed in position only due to another bucket of ice. But as the ice melted the curtain would fall down displaying myself to the whole world… If I calculated it right, I would have about one hour before the curtain would fall.

Long story short

I actually treied to free myself after a few minutes, but the pain in my balls where to intense so I chickened out. Basically I waited to long so the curtain fell just about the time when I had freed one hand. Quickly I freed the other hand and the parachute before I tossed myself on the floor to avoid being spotted through the window. While doing so I accidentally pulled down on the string making the bucket to empty its cold water all over me..

No comments: