Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Things a "Bull" should like



  • I like watching the faces of husbands as they deal with the emotions of watching their wife get fucked by another man.
  • I get off rubbing in a husband’s face how slutty his wife is with me.
  • I love seducing a married woman and making her husband a cuckold for the first time ever.
  • I love keeping a married woman out overnight or taking her home with me.  I know her husband is sitting awake, wondering what she’s doing.
  • I like fucking a wife in front of her husband and telling him what a good piece of ass she is, or how good her pussy feels.
  • I like the first time a married woman sees my cock and tells me that I’m bigger than her husband.
  • I like cumming on a married womans face knowing she has to clean up before she goes home, and cumming in her mouth knowing it will mean I’m always a part of her.
  • I love hearing a married woman beg me to fuck her, because I know she doesn’t get it at home.
  • I like hearing someone’s wife thank me after I fuck her, or if its a couple I like hearing her husband thank me for fucking her.
  • I like telling her husband that his wife’s pussy is mine now.
  • I love when a wife tells me fantasies or experiences she’s had that she’s never told her husband about.
  • I love when a married woman wants to do things with me that she doesn’t do with her husband.
  • I like to call a husband on speaker phone while I’m owning his wife in bed.
  • I like to call a husband and tell him I’m done with his wife and to come pick her up.
  • I like getting a wife to tell her husband how much bigger I feel inside her.
  • I ]like to call a husband at work and and tell him his wife is servicing me.
  • I like having a married woman tell me I was the best fuck she ever had, especially if it’s right in front of her husband.
  • It’s fun having a married woman tell her husband that she can’t do without me.
  • I like showing up unannounced and lead her off to the bedroom.

1 comment:

cocu060 said...

que de belle phrases et mots pour un cocu qui sais qu'il ne sauras jamais faire jouir sa femme aussi bien que son amant car il se sais très sous équiper et rapide comme un Lapin, tout le contraire des amants et que sa meilleur place est de regarder debout au pied du lit