Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Things I would like to hear my girlfriend say


  • His cock is much bigger than yours. To be honest, I prefer it to yours.
  • I get hornier for him than I do for you.
  • I plan to start going to him when I need sex.
  • He’s all I think about some days.
  • I’m sorry that you don’t like me being gone so much, but I’m not stopping.
  • This was your idea. You got what you wanted. Deal with it!
  • He can fuck me any time he wants.
  • I’m sorry if you want me to stay, but I’m going over to his place again tonight.
  • I love you, but he satisfies me in ways you cant.
  • I don’t love him, but I need the sexual satisfaction he gives me.
  • I’m sorry I didn’t come home last night. He wanted me to stay over.
  • He has stopped using condoms. I’m good with that.
  • He doesn’t want me to fuck you at all this week. I told him I felt the same way.
  • I’m going to spend the night with him whether you like it or not.
  • I’m still your wife, but this is his pussy.
  • My asshole is for him to fuck only, but you may lick it
  • Before sex in front of hubby - Watch how he fucks me. This is how I like it.
  • During sex - O my god! He does this so much better than you!!
  • During sex - This is the best fuck I’ve ever had.
  • During sex - He’s already lasted ten times longer than you do.
  • During sex - I would do anything he says right now.
  • After sex - That was the best orgasms I ever had.
  • After sex - I don’t think my pussy has ever felt this good.
  • After sex - You never shot a load this big in me.

1 comment:

cocu060 said...

et oui bcp de maris se reconnaitrons dans pas mal de phrases, voir presque toutes, si, bien sûr, ils sont honnête comme moi a savoir dire qu'ils ne sont pas a la hauteur au lit avec leur femme et loin de là, et préfère déléguer à des potes amis famille les envies "pervers, cochonne et endurante" de leur épouse.....