Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Cleaning day

Dear Miss Kate

I hope Missw Kate did receive my movie clips yesterday?

At work today I was wondering would I could do that would please Miss Kate. After lunch an idea started to form. While sissy humble was working out the details in the plan, my clit got harder and harder. I carefully massaged, myself outside my trousers and my clit and vagina was VERY sensitive. Imagine, just thinking of Miss Kate makes sissy humble all wet..

After work I located a local store that carries wigs. Nervously I approached the counter and told the sales clerk what I was looking for. With a big, humiliating smile she said "Are you intending to use it yourself?" Humble flushed like a tomato.. I was so embarrassed! Anyway. She insisted that I should try on the wig in the store. Trust me if I say everyone in the store was looking at me with BIG eyes.

It was such a nembarasing moment, but the thought that I may please Miss Kate makes it all worth the trouble.

@HOME
immediately when I got home I put on my pink underwear and the wig. Feeling very sexy I walked around in the apartment before I moved on to the next task. It was cleaning day so sissy humble started to vacuum the apartment and cleaning just about everything. All my moves where done in a slowly, sexy motion. In my mind I was cleaning Miss Kate's apartment while Miss Kate was watching TV and completely ignoring the little sissy maid taking care of Strict Miss Kates home.








I sincerely hope this pleases Miss Kate.

humble humiliates himself for Miss Kate

2 comments:

Humble boy said...

This will be my last post for this week. On Monday evening humble is willing and eager to perform whatever task Miss Kate may have in mind.

I will at least try to check my E-mail once or twice before then.

/humble

Anonymous said...

Dear slut

I've seen ALL your clip, very slutty and very enjoyable, i will want you to ride the dildo faster next time BUT all dressed up NOT naked, I also want to say I DID enjoy your spanking, I WANT you fully dress next time that mean you will buy two dress, you can look in store or on line i want a PINK dress and a RED dress, and you will do ALL you chores in them. also I want you to buy some hold ups and shoes look for sissy shoes high heel, but I WANT all you video dress propelly NOT NAKED, I want more spanking with gagg in your mouth, with all your spanking accessory and you will COUNT ALL your spanking, you cheated last time when I ask 50 i want to see 50 and be counted and to be thanked
you will also buy some neckless and earing, some red and pink lipstick and pink ribban for your wig and your clit, ribban to be warned daily. I will await your return. MISS KATE