Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Pink panties

Dear Miss Kate.

Miss Kates orders where "I ask you for another video of you with some PINK PANTIES, BRA"

So after work today I visited the local underwear shop. I felt so ashamed, looking at different feminine underwear. Especially since I was already wearing black girly panties under my suit.. I have felt them all day at work, having a strange feeling that everyone knew what I was wearing under my clothes.. Of course they didn't know. Still it felt.. Weird.. Don't know how to explain it.

I have not had an orgasm for 23 days, but who's counting... For everyday my tension builds up. Strict Miss Kate forces me to do things almost every day that reminds me of Miss Kate, and
makes me even more horny for every day that goes by. I'm actually having problems sleeping. That's how tensed I am. Please understand that I'm not complaining. I'm just trying to explain how I feel. I'm sure that Miss Kate will let me cum, when or if I'm ready.
Below are a few pics proofing that I actually are wearing Pink panties and bra..
Again I have to apologize for the poor image quality, I'll try to get my hands on a better camera for next week. I wonder what tasks Miss Kate have waiting for me..











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear slave

Miss kate here, well you done as told, wich is good for you, I couldnt see yoru video propelly will have to arrange something, I DID ask to see you riding the butplug on high, on your knees with nipple clamp and gagg in your mouth, what happen to it? Your pic were acceptable, you WILL get a better cam tho.

Anonymous said...

I had problem with my email i dont know why, ill look into it if strictkate@aol.com doesnt work try with .co.uk at the end. Miss kate