Monday, January 09, 2006

Riding the but plug with gag and nipple clamps

Humble received instructions from Strict Miss Kate.

"I ask you for another video of you with some PINK PANTIES, BRA, maybe even
a wig to make it more girly, with nipple clamp and gagg ball in your mouth
riding the but plug."

Humble used the does not like having something forced up he's ass, but who cares? Humble is dedicated to please Miss Kate. So without complains humble went to complete the task.

At first I taped a silicone dildo to a chair, pointing out long and firm. Ready to use humbles tight little ashole.

humble used the "Ballgag harness" and the "Japanese clamps" They are REALLY PAINFUL on humbles small nipples. But if that's what Miss Kate wants, that's what humble will use. Slowly humble crawled over the floor, positioning himself, ready to be humiliated by the dildo.


Dewoted to please Miss Kate, humble slowly, slowly pressed he's ass against the dildo. The dildo who pressed humbles check apart, raping humbles tight ashole. As the dildo was raping my tight little hole humble could hear Miss Kate laughing at sissy little humble, in his mind. While the dildo was enforced deeper and deeper something unexpected happened. humbles clit became harder and harder. Sissy humble became aroused, and really ashamed of the fact that she was aroused.

Not sure what happen, but before I know it, I was fucking the dildo!
Harder.. and harder, and harder! Feeling my clit moisture more and more..

Miss Kate. What are you doing with humbles mind?

Everything was of course saved on tape, for Miss Kate to enjoy. Please log in to http://www.streamload.com to view the movie ( I hope you received my E-mail with instructions how to view movies on streamload?).

Humble kisses Miss Kates feet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear slut

I have received your instruction and have open a account with streamload.com. im waiting for a email back from them then ill watch your movie, I love you still pic, you made my day slut I must say, you suprise me everytime good girl