Monday, January 02, 2006

humble's punishment

Dear Miss Kate

I cant seem to get in toutch with Miss Kate via E-mail. Please check to see if there are any technical problems?

humble also have technical problems. I cant upload the movies (with sound) related to this punishment. I'll try again tomorow.

3rd report
humble has now punished himself for using the wrong terminology for my clit. First humble shaved her crotch carefully, next I taped my crotch carefully with Duct-tape to keep my clit in place. Then I carefully put lotion on my long slim legs, everything with slow feminine moves.

After dressing up in my most feminine underwear, I tied my ankles together, just like Miss Kate wished. Then I walked around like a sissy slut in my apartment doing my everyday shores. Cleaning the toilet, Coking etc.











After a couple of hours I decided that it was time for sissy humble's punishment, just like Miss Kate ordered.

Sissy humble slowly walked into the room, nervously waiting for Miss Kates Punishment. First there was some slapping to warm up her rear. When Sissy humble finally begged for mercy she was ordered on her knees for some serious spanking.

She was to receive 50 slaps on her sweet buttocks. She was to count every one of them, thanking Miss Kate after every slap.



Tomorrow
Going to work on Tuesday Sissy humble will have her crotched taped slim, and humble will wear the girly stockings and femenine black panties to work. Imagine humble in a suit, trying to be powerfull in the office, when she in a matter of fact is just a sissy, Miss Kates own little sissy slave..

After work humble will visit a local store with only femenine underwear. The plan is to buy pink panties and a bra. They are to be used on tuesday evening. Photos and movies here shortly..

No comments: